MAY 20-22 | THE WESTIN PRINCETON AT FORRESTAL VILL AGE, 201 VILL AGE BLVD. PRINCETON, NJ
Join us this Spring for an affordable and relaxing getaway to the Princeton Forrestal Village. The Spring Retreat provides us a unique time to connect with each other and with God without the demand of our schedules and the distractions of the City. Our hearts long for renewal and this retreat is one way God fulfills that longing. Through this time of disengagement together, God will renew in us all that is necessary for our re-engagement in the work he is doing in the city.
February & March early bird registration per adult: $170
April registration per adult: $195
Spring Retreat Registration Link: http://tgcwestsidespringretreat.eventbrite.com/
• Individuals will be paired and share a double occupancy room.
• Roommates may be requested during registration
• Individuals may stay in private room by paying $340/early bird rate or $390/April registration rate
Retreat highlights for families:
• Children stay free with family’s in double bed rooms or in an adjoining room. (Pack and plays will be provided by the hotel.)
• Most meals are free.
• Free childcare: Every family will be assigned a baby sitter for the whole weekend provided by the church. Sitters arrive to family’s rooms Friday and Saturday evening before the evening sessions and remain in your room until the conclusion of the session. They will also oversee our fun-flled children’s program during all sessions as well as during our retreat free-time in Princeton on Saturday. All sitters are background checked, interviewed, and have previous childcare experience with TGC families.